Tuesday, January 5, 2010


My animal sign is Ox.It is mean this, I will be patient,mentally alert and are skillful speakers,and have a gift for inspiring confidence in others.I hope I can.

3 comments:

  1. Hy Delong how are you.tell me about your vacation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you OX -- and what you wrote.! Your blog is looking great!
    NEXT: I would like to see a written response to the "Red Coat" reading. I would like to see a topic sentence about your own evolving feelings, and three supporting ideas about that sentence, and a conclusion. Look at this as an "organized writing practice" and don't worry about trying to get ALL the things you talked about into it. Just use her experience as a jumping-off point.
    If you can include some new vocabulary words that would be fantastic.
    Let me know if you need help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Delong:
    I am Martha tanks so much for that comment nice to met you too. It's very intersting talk to you about our differents cultures.

    ReplyDelete